||My role can be defined as teacher, counselor, mentor, or advisor. I can enable you to clarify your thinking, map a course of action, and achieve your personal and organizational goals.
I specialize in leadership and organizational development for business, the non-profit community, and the public sector. My seminars, workshops, and custom-designed management development programs are based on the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), a respected tool in personal development and organizational planning.
- MBTI Personality Profiles
- Planning and Goal Setting to enable you to define the direction and the position of your enterprise.
- Management Development Seminars and Workshops that result in better managers, more productive and satisfied employees, and more motivated sales and service people.
- Business Development and Organizational Support for Business and Marketing Plans
- Legislative Advocacy, Position Papers and Evaluation Reports
- Grant Proposals and Funding Sources to sustain the future of your organization.
- Coaching and Team Building to increase the capacity of every member of your organization to work together and be effective.
- Individual Consulting to enable executives and other individuals to develop personal insight, clarify purpose, and build strength of character.
- Self Development Courses, leading seminars and retreats to promote self understanding.